DevSecOps Engineer - REMOTE - £75,000-£100,000
Locke and McCloud are working with a fast growing financial services organisation as they continue to expand their security team. Security is a number 1 priority and you will be working to help build out a new DevSecOps function!
This role will be working closely with security, platform, infrastructure and development teams to ensure that security is integrated from the start.
You will be...
- Automating security scanning to streamline processes
- Developing new security tooling
- Working to secure CI/CD pipelines
- Collaborating with engineers to build security software
- Assisting in migration to AWS cloud platforms
- Experience in automating security tools and processes
- Demonstrable experience with deployment tools (Jenkins)
- AWS cloud security experience
- Experience integrating security software into CI/CD pipelines
- Skilled with Python, Java, Golang, or Bash
- Background in development would be beneficial but not required
Our client is looking to recruit for this position ASAP so for further details apply below!