DevSecOps Engineer - REMOTE - £70,000-£95,000
Locke & McCloud are working with an international FinTech who are looking to build a world-class security team to support their rapid growth. As a DevSecOps Engineer you will be working on a wide variety of platforms with engineering and development teams to implement security tools and shift security left.
This is the perfect position for a DevSecOps Engineer looking to drive change and contribute to the future of the cyber security programme.
You Will Be...
- Implementing cloud security into new and existing infrastructure.
- Building and deploying applications into the AWS cloud environment.
- Implementing Infrastructure as Code (using tools such as Terraform and Ansible).
- Actively identifying vulnerabilities and providing solutions for remediation.
- Educating and bringing awareness to the importance of security across the organisation.
You Will Need...
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a DevSecOps environment.
- Strong AWS security skills and knowledge.
- Experience building and deploying web and mobile applications.
- Prior experience in identity access management, network security, security architecture and strategy.
This is a UK-based remote position with the opportunity to travel to our client's sunny global offices!
For further details on the position apply below!