DevSecOps Engineer - London (FLEX) - £60,000-£90,000
Locke & McCloud are working with one of the fastest growing FinTechs in the UK to recruit a DevSecOps engineer to join their extremely talented DevOps team.
If successful, you will be responsible for driving the security programme across the organisation as they continue to scale up. You will be working towards becoming the Security SME and collaborating closely with Cloud and wider Platform teams to implement security by design into the full software development lifecycle.
You will be...
- Working on cloud security (AWS) initiatives to improve the current security posture.
- Working closely with the DevOps manager to own security incident management.
- Building security into the full software development lifecycle.
- Automating tools and working in a CI/CD pipeline.
- Deploying AWS infrastructure as code utilising Terraform and Ansible.
- Reviewing application security (SAST, DAST).
To be successful you will need...
- Extensive experience in AWS environments and cloud environments.
- Strong skills in infrastructure as code deployment using Terraform and Ansible.
- Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins, GitLab etc.
- Knowledge of application security, secure code architecture and code review.
- AWS Security certifications are not essential but would be beneficial.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a company as they undergo their expansion. Our client is dedicated to personal development and have dedicated training days built in for personal progression
This is not a role to miss out on, for further details apply below!