DevSecOps Engineer - £80,000-£100,000
I'm working with an award-winning financial services company who are growing their offensive security unit, and are looking to bring on another passionate DevSecOps Engineer to their valued Security Engineering team.
The company has an award-winning, unified embedded firmware and cloud solution so you'll be using the latest tools and tech to support this. You will assist in defining the security roadmap for all their products and support the threat analysis and risk assessment for the Software and Cloud Team.
To be considered for the role, you should have:
• 5+ years' experience working as a DevSecOps, integrating security into DevOps processes.
• 3+ years of experience managing infrastructure in Azure, AWS or GCP.
• Strong experience securing containers.
• Experience with security framework deployments such as ISO, SOC and NIST.
• Expertise with IaC tools such as Kubernetes, Ansible or Jenkins.
• Great communication skills and ability to share your knowledge with the wider team.