DevSecOps Engineer - REMOTE - £70,000-£90,000
We are looking for a skilled DevSecOps engineer to join our client's growing engineering team - as the first security engineering hire you will be responsible for implementing security into new and existing infrastructure
Working with the Head of Engineering and Head of Security you'll be actively reducing security risks on applications and platforms as well as identifying and remediating any vulnerabilities. You will be joining a fast-growing team and have the opportunity to help shape the future of DevSecOps in the organisation.
- Implementing security controls across all infrastructure, platforms and applications
- Identifying security risks and developing tools to reduce said risks
- Optimising new security tooling through automation
- Drive AWS cloud security implementation
- Build security into CI/CD pipeline
- Coordinate with architects to design new security architecture
- Participate in incident response as a first responder
- Prior experience as a security engineer in a AWS cloud environment
- Practical knowledge of CI/CD tools e.g. Jenkins
- Strong automation skills
- Additional experience of code reviews and code testing would be beneficial
Our client is looking to hire as soon as possible for this position - for further details apply now!