DevSecOps Engineer - REMOTE - £90-130,000 + bonus
Locke & McCloud are working closely with a global FinTech who are looking for DevSecOps Engineers to help them continue transforming the banking industry. You will be using cutting edge technology to deliver cloud platforms to a variety of clients and stakeholders! Our client has been successfully expanding their operations and has more than doubled their Security Engineering team whilst continuing to focus on innovation and ingenuity - this is not an opportunity to miss out on.
You will be...
- Responsible for the design and operations of multiple cloud-based platforms
- Working to secure the wider organisation
- Designing and implementing security tooling
- Collaborating with Assurance and wider Security teams to deliver controls in both an agile and cloud environment
- Automating and scripting to streamline processes and improve efficiency
- Promoting Agile and Scrum methodologies across the organisation
- Act as an SME for DevSecOps
To be successful you will need...
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a DevSecOps environment
- Terraform experience (coding and deployment)
- Infrastructure as Code experience
- Extensive background in AWS cloud environments (additional experience in Azure and GCP would be ideal)
- Strong automation and scripting skills
- Experience in IAM (identity access management), PKI and Network Security
This position give unlimited opportunity for personal progression, you will be joining at a key time for the company and will play a critical role in the Security Engineering team.
Our client is looking to hire ASAP! For further details and more roles apply below!