Database Administrator – Fully Remote (Manchester) - £35,000-£45,000
Would you like to work for a company on the leading edge of Artificial Intelligence and Cyber Security?
My client is looking for an experienced DBA to manage their data in line with industry best policy. This opportunity will give you the chance to a subject matter expert on all matters relating to their database.
If you are looking for a step-up to work for a global leader in the Information technology space, this is the right role for you.
- Establishes strategic vision and roadmap for relevant areas.
- Responsible for database performance along with continuous optimization.
- Ensures systems are designed and implemented for 24x7 availability.
- Manage SQL Server through multiple product lifecycle environments.
- Refine and automate regular processes.
- Effectively assesses capacity and data retention.
- Be available to troubleshoot issues.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a database administrator.
- At least 2 years’ experience with SQL.
- Strong general knowledge of database security.
- Strong knowledge of backup and recovery processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 4660 or send your CV to email@example.com
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment Agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Oppourtunity Employment Agency.