Database Administrator – Fully Remote (Leeds) - £35,000-£45,000
Are you looking to work for a leading technology service provider?
This unique opportunity will see you become the SME for all things database related at this award-winning consultancy, which has been regularly selected as one of the best companies to work for in the UK. This position is fully remote, with flexibility to go into one of their local hubs if you wish.
- Optimise performance of database servers.
- Create database reports.
- Upgrade database applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database issues.
- Manage disaster recovery processes.
- 2 years+ experience with SQL.
- Strong knowledge of database security.
- Strong knowledge of backup and recovery.
- PowerShell scripting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 4660 or send your CV to email@example.com
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment Agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency