Data Protection Officer | Remote | £30,000 - £50,000
Locke & McCloud are currently working with a world-renowned insurance company who are looking for a Data Protection Officer to join their world-class internal security team.
This opportunity would be working directly with the Head of Cyber Security working with various clients in greenfield environments, maturing their Security functionalities from both a technical and non-technical standpoint.
Securing a role with this company will allow you to grow your career within Information Security as this company invest heavily in training and development for all their employees and offer fast track development to become a senior member of their Cyber Security functionality.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in Information Security.
- Strong experience in GRC frameworks including PCI DSS, Cyber Essentials Plus and ISO27001
- Strong Data Protection experience, conducting Security Audits from start to finish
- Detect, escalate, and assist in remediation of critical information security incidents.
- Strong experience and understanding in GDPR
- Document and communicate findings, escalate critical incidents, and interact with customers.
- An understanding and experience of network security technologies is essential these include: IDS/IPS, encryption, firewalls, certificate authority, etc.
- Improve and challenge existing processes and procedures in a very agile and fast-moving information security environment
- Certifications such as CISSP and CISM
- Master’s/bachelor’s degree in computer sciences/technology preferred information/cybersecurity.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you are interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on +44 (0)203 854 2230 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.