Data Protection Manager - Oxford - £60,000-£75,000
Locke & McCloud are working with one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK and are focused on revolutionising the financial services sector! Our client has doubled their security team and are looking for an experienced Data Protection Manager to come onboard.
As the Data Protection Manager you will be working with the CISO to implement a new Privacy Information Management System and take ownership of company data protection. This is a new role with plenty of progression and the opportunity to manage as the team continues to expand
- Evaluating the maturity of GDPR and Privacy
- Implementing a new Privacy Information Management System
- Creating new and updating existing data protection policies and guidelines
- Working with legal, compliance and security teams to
- Developing GDPR education courses and events
- Creating status reports and updates on changes in privacy regulations
You Will Need:
- Extensive knowledge of GDPR and DPA 2018 regulations
- Prior experience implementing PIMS
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience in creating new data protection policies and practices
- Additional experiences in financial services is beneficial
This position is currently remote but in the future will require you to be in the Oxford office 2 days a week.
Our client is looking to recruit for this role ASAP! For further details apply now!