Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst – REMOTE (UK) - £60-75,000 + bonus + benefits
Locke & McCloud are working with an innovative and rapidly expanding Software company who are looking to take on a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst. Our client is looking for a driven analyst to work alongside a threat-led cyber security team. If successful, you will be working to help identify and mitigate cyber threats and become a key player in the organisation. As the threat intelligence SME, you will be working closely with senior management to report and help educate on the current threat landscape.
You will be:
- Utilising OSINT to map out existing and emerging cyber security threats in the threat landscape.
- Creating actionable intelligence reports for senior management.
- Collecting, analysing and exploiting data from multiple intelligence streams.
- Collaborating with the cyber security team to assist in Incident Response and manage the threat lifecycle.
- Working to define existing threat models.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Strong OSINT skills.
- Deep understanding of the MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- Experience in using cyber security tooling e.g. SIEM platforms, endpoint detection and response systems.
- Prior experience with risk scoring and analysis tools.
This is an excellent opportunity for a cyber threat intelligence analyst to become a part of unique, threat-led cyber security team with plenty of room for progression and an emphasis on training and development.
If you would like to hear more details on this position and many more then apply below!