Cyber Security Third-Party Risk Consultant – UK – £40,000-£65,000
Are you a Cyber Security Risk Consultant looking for a new challenge?
We are currently working with a rapidly growing consultancy based in Northern and Southern England. They are looking for a Third-Party Risk Consultant to join their expanding team.
This company is investing heavily in its employees and has a clear progression plan for every new employee.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a company with a tangible niche, perfect for the next step in your career development.
- Work with clients around the UK delivering a range of cyber security projects.
- Deliver Third Party risk assurance on projects from start to finish.
- Review all current processes such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, and NIST`.
- Plan how to mitigate against security threats.
- Implement procedures to minimize risk.
- Deliver Security Management and Advice.
- Consult face to face with clients on Security issues.
- 1+ year of Cyber Consultanting experience.
- Experience identifying, analyzing, and evaluating information risk across a range of platforms.
- Good understanding of risk management practices and industry regulations e.g. NIST, GDPR, ISO27001.
- Strong experience in conducting report writing highlighting vulnerabilities to company managers and directors.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to email@example.com
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity.