Cyber Security Third Party Risk Consultant – London – £40,000 -£75, 000
Are you a Cyber Security Risk Consultant looking for a new challenge?
We are currently working with a rapidly growing consultancy based in London. They are looking for a Third Party Risk Consultant to join their expanding team.
This company is investing heavily in their employees and have a clear progression plan for every new employee.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a company with a tangible niche, perfect for the next step in your career development.
- Work with clients around the UK delivering a range of cyber security projects.
- Deliver Third Party risk assurance on projects from start to finish.
- Plan how to mitigate against Security threats.
- Implement procedures to minimize risk.
- Deliver Security Management and Advice.
- Consult face to face with clients on Security issues.
- Review all current processes such as ISO27001, PCI DSS and NIIST.
- 1+ year Cyber Consultant experience.
- Experience identifying, analysing and evaluating information risk across a range of platforms.
- Good understanding of risk management practices and industry regulations e.g. NIST, GDPR, ISO27001.
- Strong experience in conducting report writing highlighting vulnerabilities to company managers and directors.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Locke & McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitmnt. Locke & McCloud act as Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.