Cyber Security Sales Associate | London/Remote |£25,000 - £45,000 base + OTE
***Calling all Cyber Security Sales Candidates***
A new position has just become available for a strong sales candidate with a leading Cyber Security company in London, this opportunity has a fantastic clear career progression path with a great commission structure.
This company are ideally looking for people who have had experience selling Penetration Testing services in the past and can come in with existing client relations. They have doubled in size in the last 12 months and are looking to further expand their exceptional team through 2021.
This role is flexible with remote working accommodating the current climate. They place a huge emphasis on company culture and appreciate the important of a work life balance. This role is split 75% for generating new business and 25% account management.
- Working closely with the company’s internal lead generation business winning new business
- Sell the companies cyber solutions and services
- Manage solution transition from sale to service
- Grow the accounts that exist and build new client relations
- Working closely with the Business Development team and helping contribute to team targets
- 1-3 years proven Cyber Security Sales experience with proven results
- High level of knowledge to work with a variety of different clients
- Experience selling a variety of Cyber Security Services, most importantly being Penetration Testing Services.
- Experience in driving service sales through a business plan and experience of implementing effective marketing action plans
- Have an entrepreneurial forward-thinking approach to selling and helping expand the business
- Excellent presentation skills
- Account manage and upsell solutions to existing clients
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to email@example.com
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employer.