Cyber Security Risk Consultant –UK – £30,000- £65,000 + Benefits
A successful cybersecurity consultancy is seeking a dedicated Cyber Risk Consultant to join their trusted team of security specialists who are helping a range of organisations to understand and overcome their security risks.
The company has a deep knowledge of emerging technologies giving clients everything they need to tackle cyber security threats.
As a Cyber Consultant you will work closely with 3rd party suppliers in both the public and private sector, you will tailor your approach precisely to the clients’ major security concerns and share your in-depth findings on the risks they face and how they can be fixed.
You will be joining a small and talented team of security specialists within a relaxed working environment.
- Providing Cyber Risk Consulting services to a varied range of clients taking them through the full life cycle of remediating their Cyber Risk
- Handling, remediating, and responding to any Cyber related Incidents.
- Having a good basis of knowledge and consultancy experience to reach innovative solutions.
- General information assurance, governance risk and compliance activities.
- Working on various projects, with fantastic exposure and potential growth opportunities.
Essential Experience / Knowledge:
- Over 3 years of experience in risk-based information assurance.
- Knowledge and experience in ISO27001 AND PCI DSS are essential.
- Familiarity with risk assessments and reports.
- Strong client-facing experience with the ability to liaise with both technical and non-technical professionals
- Certification in ISO27001 is crucial and certifications in CISM/CISA/CRISC are desirable certifications to have.
- Experience in Vulnerability and Threat Analysis.
- Consulting experience is essential with a good knowledge of IT networking.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you are interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.