As a Cyber Consultant you will work closely with 3rd party suppliers in both the public and private sector, you will tailor your approach precisely to the clients’ major security concerns and share your in-depth findings on the risks they face and how they can be fixed.
You will be joining a small and talented team of security specialists within a relaxed working environment
Essential Experience / Knowledge:
• Over 3 years of experience in risk-based information assurance.
• Knowledge and experience in ISO27001 AND PCI DSS are essential.
• Familiarity with risk assessments and reports.
• Strong client-facing experience with the ability to liaise with both technical and non-technical professionals
• Certification in ISO27001 is crucial and certifications in CISM/CISA/CRISC are desirable certifications to have.
• Experience in Vulnerability and Threat Analysis.
• Consulting experience is essential with a good knowledge of IT networking.
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.
If you are interested in this position, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please get in touch on 02038544230