Cyber Security Manager – Glasgow – £55,000-£70,000
Are you a technical Security Consultant keen on taking your career to the next level?
I am working with a leading utilities company based in Glasgow, looking for someone with a strong technical background to make the step up into a managerial role. The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience implementing or aligning with ISO27001.
If you are ready to take the jump and move into management, this is a unique opportunity to work for an established company that will give you the chance to grow professionally.
- Define and implement group wide cyber strategy and roadmap.
- Ensure compliance with ISO27001.
- Create policies and procedures to improve cyber security.
- Work closely with senior management, delivering regular reports.
- Manage relationships with key security vendors.
- Organise penetration tests and audits.
- Manage budgets.
- Be hungry and eager to succeed.
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Security.
- Strong understanding of ISO27001.
- Experienced in risk assessment and report writing.
- Excellent communication skills.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.