Cyber Security Incident Response Lead – REMOTE - $120,000 - $170,000
I am working with an exciting and niche consultancy who have responded to some of the greatest data breaches in the US for various Fortune 100 clients and undoubtably gained an impressive reputation in the cyber world.
With the recent expansion of their Incident Response team, they are looking to hire an ambitious and talented Incident Response Lead to drive the cyber team’s security investigations forward. In this role, you will be offered a substantial training budget and paid certifications and the opportunity to work on a range of challenging projects, making every day an interesting one!
The role will involve:
- Leading the CSIRT to prevent and respond to data security breaches and identify vulnerabilities.
- Penetration Testing, digital forensics, malware analysis and reverse engineering.
- Leading research plans to help maximise threat discovery.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Cyber Security Analyst or as part of an Incident Response team.
- Experience working with scripting languages such as Python.
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure.
In this role, you will flourish in a collaborative and friendly company environment that has your best interests at heart. My client is very focused on growing their Incident Response team and will support you whilst you become the leader that you were born to be!
My client is looking to set up first stage interviews this week, so if you’re ready for the next step in your career, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.