Cyber Security Engineer | UK | £55,000-£95,000 + package
A talented Cloud Security Engineer is required to join a leading Cyber Security Consultancy that has a dedicated team that specializes in data transformation, specifically in the cloud.
This company has invested heavily in its employees and has an uncapped progression plan for every employee that joins its team.
You will be working alongside some of the brightest individuals within the cloud and cyber security arena. This company is leaders in Cyber Security are looking to expand their talented team.
This company encourages technical knowledge sharing and has monthly technical sit-downs to discuss the latest tools and how to enhance their technical standpoint internally.
- Configuration of cloud security tools specifically Azure
- Deploying and designing IAM profiles across VPCs
- Respond, react and recover security events affecting the internal cloud infrastructure
- Provide remediation of reports from Azure while engineering and designing the security controls into the infrastructure
- Investigate and research new tools and technologies
- Research projects to explore future growth opportunities
- Drive the progression of the team working with the manager and team leaders to identify new areas of technical progression
- A natural security professional with a constant desire to learn more
- Experience with audit and configuration of Azure environments from a security perspective
- Experience with Virtualisation and Linux environments
- Experience with infrastructure as code – CloudFormation
- Strong knowledge of CICD pipelines
- Experience with Azure and GCP security technologies and Agile delivery environments
- Excellent communication skills
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 4660 or send your CV to email@example.com
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.