Cyber Security Architect | UK | £30,000 - £45,000
Are you looking for a new challenge both technically and professionally?
If yes, then this is the role for you…
We are currently working with a leading Cyber Security Consultancy based across the UK that is looking for a Security Architect to join their expanding security team.
This company has invested heavily in its employees and has an uncapped progression plan for every employee that joins their team.
This role will give you the chance to work closely with senior management and shape the position to maximize your own experience and knowledge.
You will be working alongside some of the brightest individuals in the cyber security world.
- Implement and maintain the internal cyber architecture framework.
- Meet the compliance and security standards of the company and regulatory bodies.
- Ensure designs conform to the overall architectural strategy.
- Identifying gaps in the security design and developing improvements.
- Assess technical designs and improve security controls.
- Highlight and remediate data risks related to security.
- Engage with stakeholders to outline security requirements.
- 2+ years of Security Architecture Experience.
- Strong technical ability in design, implementation, and review.
- Experience in both public and private cloud architecture.
- Able to identify risks with business processes and information security programs.
- Familiar with end-user and computer architectures.
- Strong experience being client-facing and the ability to break down technical jargon to non-technical individuals
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.