Cyber Security Architect – REMOTE – $170,000 - $195,000
I am currently working on a newly created position for a global insurance company who are looking to hire a Cyber Security Solution Architect to play a key role in providing architectural governance and lead a technical team during the delivery of internal projects that secure services, systems and infrastructure.
You will have the ability to communicate complex security and technical issues in a simple, non-technical way to broad audiences and have strong technical design and delivery experience.
You should possess a unique blend of architectural, business and security awareness and have a desire to innovate. My client is looking for this hire to play a key role in creating strategies to deliver on their security vision.
The core duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate are:
- Producing high level Security Architecture Designs and conceptual architecture documentation.
- Define technical and functional requirement covering software design, including microservice APIs, Cloud Services (Azure, AWS etc) and XaaS integration.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure security is embedded into DevOps and CI/CD pipeline.
- Defining cloud architectures and API web-services delivery, risks and controls.
To be considered for this role you should have:
- 3+ years’ experience in security architecture roles including designing and building secure systems, networks & infrastructures.
- Experience in one or more of the following security frameworks and standards; NIST, ISO 27001, COBIT, SABSA & TOGAF.
- Experience with Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process and CI/CD pipeline including experience with Github, SonarQube or Jenkins.
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker or Openshift.
- Certifications such as OSCP or CCSK are preferred, but not required.
You will get the chance to work with a talented and ambitious team, who are working on several complex and interesting cyber projects throughout this year and beyond.
Phone interviews are scheduled for next week and my client are looking to make this hire as soon as possible.
If you are interested in hearing more, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brian on 646-647-8590 for further details.