Cyber Security Architect - REMOTE - $160,000 - $180,000
Are you a passionate Cyber Security Architect who is ready to progress and be in control of the end-to-end design of complex, integrated, enterprise security solutions and deep integrations? If so, then I have a fantastic job opportunity for you.
My client is an established and well-respected company who are looking to add a talented, highly technical Architect to their fast-growing team. You will partner closely with their Corporate Development teams, Information Risk Management teams, as well as the Client Information Technology teams to formulate complex architectures to support and maintain the implementation required cloud security policy, controls, and automation.
This role will involve:
- Designing secure and operationally viable security solutions and producing intangible architecture documentation.
- Outlining technical and functional requirements covering software design, including XaaS integration and Cloud Services (Azure, AWS etc).
- Connecting with client stakeholders to ensure security is embedded into DevOps and CI/CD pipeline.
- Defining cloud architectures and API web-services delivery, risks and controls.
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Cyber Security Architect role.
- Experience working with security standards including those promoted by NIST, PCI DSS, ISO, HIPAA.
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker or Openshift.
- Certifications such as OSCP or CCSK are preferred, but not required.
My client has given me their availability for interviews early next week and are moving quickly with their hiring process and so if you would like to hear more, please send your resume ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org.