Cyber Security Architect - London - £80,000-£110,000
Are you looking for a new challenge both technically and professionally?
If yes, then this is the role for you…
We are currently working with a leading International Financial Services company based in London that is looking for a Security Architect to join their expanding security team.
This company has invested heavily in their employees and have an uncapped progression plan for every employee that joins their team.
This role will give you the chance to work closely with senior management and shape the position to maximise your own experience and knowledge.
You will be working alongside some of the brightest individuals in the Cyber Security world.
- Implement and maintain the internal cyber architecture framework.
- Meet the compliance and security standards of the company and regulatory bodies.
- Ensure designs conform to the overall architectural strategy.
- Identifying gaps in the security design and developing improvements.
- Assess technical designs and improve security controls.
- Highlight and remediate data risks related to security.
- Engage with stakeholders to outline security requirements.
- 3+ years of Security Architecture Experience.
- Strong technical ability in design, implementation and review.
- Able to identify risks with business processes and information security programs.
- Familiar with End User and Computer Architectures.
- Previous experience with IAM and cloud.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to email@example.com
Locke & McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke nand McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.