Cyber Security Architect | London | £70,000 - £100,000 + benefits
Locke & McCloud are currently working with a global financial services company that are looking for a talented Cyber Security Architect to join their internal Security team.
This global finance company is heavily investing in its Cyber Security Team and are looking to bring on a qualified and skilled Architect to add to its ambitious and growing Cyber Security division.
This opportunity will not only offer you the technical challenge of maturing an internal security practice but will offer the right candidate an opportunity to get exposure across all security related fields. You will be working in a challenging but relaxed working environment.
- This role will work closely with the Head of the Security Architecture team maturing and validate their security tooling with a variety of security controls.
- You will act as a Subject Matter experience for cyber operation platforms including the integration of their security systems.
- You will work across the Security team liaising with the Networking, Infrastructure and Development team to meet the internal security objectives
- This role will require to identify security design gaps both technically and through the process to recommend changes and improvements
- Experienced level architect with 3-5+ years planning, architecting and engineering enterprise security systems and solutions.
- Knowledge/experience in how to operate patch management, vulnerability management, and perimeter security tools
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge/experience of assessing Cyber Security Controls
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ideally strong background in DevOps
- Experience designing and implementing components of secure systems or services
- Experience of providing security architecture guidance to commercial organisations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity