Cyber Security Architect - Dublin - WFH - €75,000 -€100,000
One of my clients is a leading consultancy who are now looking to hire Cyber Security Architects who have deep all-around knowledge and experience of security and can analyse, design and implement complex security plans and systems for enterprise organisations.
Within this role, you will work on a diverse client list from SMEs right up to enterprise-level multinational companies. This would give you the opportunity to continue to progress within a multinational business with opportunities to lead projects and make differences to organisations.
To be successful within this role:
• 5+ years of experience within security architecture.
• Knowledge and experience within one or more of the following: Security Engineering, Security Operations, Risk & Compliance, IAM, Cloud Security or Privileged Access Management.
• Knowledge of cloud security technologies such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
• Familiarity with architectural frameworks such as SABSA or TOGAF.
• Ideally you will have certs such as CISSP, GICSP, CISM or CISA.
Some of the Benefits included:
• 15% bonus
• Training and development
• Annual leave up to 29 days
This role is fully remote, with minimal onsite travel once restrictions are lifted fully.
This role is a great opportunity to work on interesting projects with SMEs right up to enterprise-level multinational companies to make a positive impact in the security posture of businesses.
if you would like to hear more, send your CV to email@example.com or call Laura on +44 (0)203-854-2230.