Cyber Security Analyst – Rockland County, NY - $100,000 - $150,000
If you are a passionate Cyber Security Analyst living in the NY area who feels stuck in their current role and would like the chance to work on interesting projects in a collaborative environment, using the most cutting-edge technologies, then I have a very exciting opportunity to tell you about.
My client is a boutique consultancy who is looking to add 2 talented Cyber Security Analysts to their valued team. In this role, you will be offered fast career progression and be given a generous training budget and paid certifications so you can continue to develop your cyber skills.
The role will involve:
- Forensic network investigations, endpoint investigations, malware analysis, incident response and threat hunting.
- Assisting with the securing of networks and endpoints and doing packet analysis.
- Leading research plans to help maximise threat detection.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- Experience working as part of a 24/7 SOC team.
- Experience working with Splunk is desired but not necessary.
In this role you will thrive in a fantastic company culture and be given the opportunity to become the best Cyber Security Analyst you can be!
You’ll work with a small team of experienced professionals so every day will allow you to learn and progress. With my client’s growth plans, this role could evolve into a Team Lead or Manager role within 12-18 months for the right person.
My client is looking to set up first stage interviews this week, so if you’re interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.