A leading IT Services provider is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst to join their well-established & highly successful team.
The Security Analyst role will allow you to gain exposure to many sectors & different challenges so if you are looking for a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment with significant opportunities for development then this is the role for you.
- Provide expert level analysis and investigation of security related data from a wide range of security devices and customer environments
- Acting on results from various SIEM tools
- Provide technical security advisory to help benefit end clients
- Analysis, investigation and refinement of alerts and reports arising from Network Behaviour Analytics tools.
- Someone with a passion for security
- Exposure to one or more SIEM tools such as AlienVault, McAfee, QRadar and Splunk or Sentinel
- Be a team player and want to further develop
- Knowledge of SIEM tools
My client has been around for over 15 years and is still rapidly growing. They have some flexibility on the hours and is open to those who want to work remote. This is a great opportunity to join a company that cares about their employees and they have many great benefits which some include:
- Ongoing training particularly on networks
- Pay to put you through certifications
- 25 holidays excluding bank holidays
- Private healthcare/ medical care
If this sounds like something for you, please apply now as this has already attracted a lot of attention and is unlikely to be around much longer. Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me for a confidential call on 02038542230.