Cyber Sales Specialist – Manchester - £30,000-£40,000, £120k OTE
Ready to work for a global leader in the Cyber Security Space with an industry leading commission structure?
My client requires experienced Cyber Sales specialists to join their team and take this division to the next level. You will be focused on selling Pentesting, with a 50/50 balance of New Business vs. Accounts Managed.
This role with give the right candidate the opportunity to triple their earnings if targets are met.
- At least 1 years’ Cyber Sales experience.
- Strong business development or account management experience.
- Good knowledge of Cyber security products.
- Proven record of achieving Sales targets.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Identify new target clients.
- Sell Cyber Services such as Pentesting, Cyber GAP analysis and Incident response.
- Cold call clients.
- Manage existing relationships.
- Understand client requirements to deliver written proposals.
- Remove the technical obstacles stopping a sale.
- Deliver presentations in workshop-like environments.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on 0203 854 4660 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment Agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.