Cyber Risk Consultant – Remote working with travel to London – up to £70,000
Are you a passionate Cyber Risk Consultant looking for an opportunity to develop your skills and progress up the management chain? Do you have extensive experience working with 3rd party suppliers conducting end to end Cyber Security Risk Assessments?
If the answer to these questions is yes, get in touch immediately as this is a role not to be missed out on.
I have the ideal role for any ambitious Risk Consultant looking to enhance their experience dealing with high level clients on end to end Risk Assessments.
You will work alongside some of the most experienced Risk Consultants in the industry who will part ways with their breadth of knowledge for you to progress up the management chain.
Training schemes are being offered on an individual basis – if you can highlight particular areas of your skillset that you feel could be improved, you will be sent on training courses and pushed to achieve further certifications.
· Carry out end to end 3rd party Risk Assessments for clients in the Financial Services, Defense & Space and more
· Conduct ISO27001 compliance reviews and report back to relevant stakeholders
· Work on the formation of scripts and ISMS’s for clients in their Audit processes
· Conduct Due Diligence and Assurance assessments and report on your findings
· Assist in the management and maintenance of 3rd party Governance frameworks ensuring they comply with industry regulations
· 2 Years’ + experience in Cyber Risk Consulting
· PCI-DSS, ISO27001, NIST and CyberEssentialsexperience required
· Vast experience in conducting report writing highlighting vulnerabilities to company managers and directors
· Extensive experience conducting external Risk Assessments for clients in a range of industry sectors
· Some experience writing ISMS and Scripts for ISO27001 implementations
Apply with your CV to avoid disappointment.