Cloud Security Engineer - REMOTE - £60,000-£85,000
Locke & McCloud to recruit a Senior Cloud Security Engineer for a client's growing cloud platform team as they continue their technology transformation. You'll be working with developers, engineers and assurance teams to scale their cloud security solutions across the business.
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual looking to contribute to a developing cloud security programme and take an active part in driving it's success.
You will be...
- Developing and maintaining cloud security tooling
- Collaborating with developers to build security into the SDLC
- Integrating security into CI/CD pipelines
- Working with leadership teams to improve security capabilities
- Work to identify vulnerabilities and find remediation
- Acting as a cloud security champion in engineering and development teams
- AWS experience is essential
- Previous experience with security automation and orchestration
- Skills in building security dashboards
- Experience using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI, Gitlab
- Understanding of DevSecOps principles and practices
Our client is looking to grow their team ASAP! For further details apply below