Cloud Security Engineer – Hybrid/Remote – £80 – £110k
Are you a driven, talented Cloud Security Engineer with a working knowledge in AWS?
Would you be interested in helping to build security tooling that helps financial crime?
This company are looking for a motivated individual to come in and help them neutralize the risk of money laundering, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. You will be developing tools and techniques to continuously improve the security of software products that go out to a client base of over hundreds of enterprises globally.
You will be involved in:
- Assessing the security of our SDLC and deployed products to help prioritise security engineering works
- Working with SRE team to build automated security assurance tools into our CI/CD pipeline
- Ensuring that AWS infrastructure is secure
- Building monitoring and security tools to verify the integrity of deployed software
- Ensuring good engineering security practices
What you should have to be considered for this role:
- AWS infrastructure and security engineering skills
- Strong automation skills ideally using terraform
- Knowledge of securing the SDLC and CI/CD/CO pipeline
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, Gitlab etc
- Skills in Python, Golang or Java would be beneficial
- Understanding of cloud security standards and practices
£80,000 – £110,000
- Unlimited time off policy
- Flexible working opportunities
- Fully remote
If you’re interested, please call James on 02038 549617 or send your CV to J.Price@Locke-McCloud.com