Cloud Security Engineer - REMOTE - £80-100,000
Locke & McCloud are working with one of the fastest growing technology firms in the app space to recruit a Cloud Security Engineer! You will be a part of an expanding security team, working to protect their ever-growing global user base.
As a Cloud Security Engineer you will be collaborating with tech and business teams across the organisation to build security throughout the Software Development Lifecycle.
You will be...
- Improving and implementing AWS Cloud Security.
- Working within a CI/CD pipeline to implement security gates and service tooling.
- Working on incident management and collaborate with the incident response team.
- Assess cloud security engineering requirements via vulnerability analysis, risk assessments and architecture reviews.
To be successful you will need...
- Extensive cloud security experience (AWS).
- Prior experience in application security (mobile and web app).
- Exposure to DevSecOps principles and practices.
- Strong automation experience (Python & Bash).
This is an excellent opportunity to join a tech first company invested in innovation - roles like these don't come around often!
For further details, apply below...