Cloud Security Architect - REMOTE - $160,000 - $190,000
Are you a passionate Cyber Security Architect who has a flare for designing and implementing Azure EM+S? Do you feel stuck in your current job and want the opportunity to develop and work with new and cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic and dedicated cyber team?
If the answer is yes, then I have an exciting opportunity that could be exactly what you are looking for.
My client is a key player in life insurance and keen to hire a talented Cloud Security Architect to join their growing cyber team. You will lead innovative and complex Azure design projects as well as implement intricate infrastructure that will meet functional, technical and performance requirements.
This role will involve:
- Designing secure and operationally practical security solutions and producing architecture documentation.
- Outlining technical and functional requirements covering software design, including XaaS integration and Cloud Services.
- Communicating with client stakeholders to ensure security is embedded into DevOps and CI/CD pipeline.
- Azure Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite (EM+S) design and implementation.
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 2 years’ experience designing and implementing API Security and Azure Cloud Security.
- Experience working with O365 Security.
- Experience working with security standards including those supported by NIST, PCI DSS, ISO, HIPAA.
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes or Openshift.
- Certifications such as OSCP or CCSK are desired, but not necessary.
My client is moving fast with this hire and plan to hold first stage interviews this week, so if you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.