Cloud Cyber Security Architect - REMOTE - $150,000 - $190,000
Are you a talented Cyber Security Architect who is ready to take the next step in their career and lead a like-minded team, whilst creating innovative Azure design projects using cutting-edge technologies? If so, I have a very exciting opportunity to tell you about.
My client is a well-respected life insurance company who are looking for a passionate and experienced Cloud Security Architect to add to their expanding cyber team. You will design and implement complex Azure EM + S projects that will meet functional, technical and performance requirements.
This role will involve:
- Designing secure and operationally practical security solutions and producing architecture documentation.
- Outlining technical and functional requirements covering software design, including XaaS integration and Cloud Services.
- Communicating with client stakeholders to ensure security is embedded into DevOps and CI/CD pipeline.
- Azure Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite (EM+S) design and implementation.
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 2 years’ experience designing and implementing API Security and Azure Cloud Security.
- Experience working with O365 Security.
- Experience working with security standards including those supported by NIST, PCI DSS, ISO, HIPAA.
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes or Openshift.
- Certifications such as OSCP or CCSK are desired, but not necessary.
My client is holding first stage interviews next week and is looking to move fast with this hire, so if you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.