Business Development Representative – London – £40,000-£60,000 + Double OTE
Are you an experienced Cyber Sales Consultant or Business Development Representative who is looking for the next step in their career? Have you got in depth experience in selling Digital Advisory Services, hunting new clients and upselling/cross-selling existing business?
Would you like a role that allows you to have a significant influence on the cyber security processes and strategy of your company? If so, then I may have the perfect role for you.
I am currently working on a unique role for a cyber consultancy in London. They are looking to make several hires in the cyber security team and have an open vacancy for an experienced Business Development Representativeto join the team.
This role will be instrumental in Digital Advisory Services, cold calling clients, understanding and delivering the client requirements and covering key technical delivery capabilities as well as Removing Technical Obstacles in front of a Sale.
The Business Development Representative will report into the Head of Cyber Sales. The role will involve:
- Identifying new target client for the purpose of selling Digital Advisory Services (Specifically Pentesting, Incident Response, gap assessments and other core Cyber Service)
- Cold calling clients and developing relationships
- Understanding the client requirements and translating them into a written proposal, covering key technical delivery capabilities
- Removing technical obstacles in front of a sale, promoting customer interests to relevant internal teams
To be considered a suitable candidate for this role, you should have:
- Previous sales experience in Cyber Security or similar related field
- Demonstrated ability to achieve revenue targets and win new business.
- Drive and ambition to be a top salesperson in a high performing team.
My client is looking to set up interviews later this week and are looking to hire start people ASAP.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Development Representative to progress within a rapidly expanding team for an ambitious company.
If you’re interested, please call Hollie on 0203 854 2230 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.