Azure Security Engineer - REMOTE - £70,000-£85,000
Locke & McCloud are working with an innovative security consultancy looking to recruit multiple Azure Security Engineers to build out their growing cloud security engineering practice. This is a unique opportunity to play a critical role in helping private and public sector companies begin and secure their cloud journey.
You will be working as an Azure security SME and collaborating with architects and wider technology teams to define and implement cloud security strategies. This is the perfect position for someone looking to grow into a lead security engineering position and work on multiple high profile projects.
You will be...
- Creating and implementing Azure security strategies
- Assessing and deploying security products in SDLC
- Securing Azure infrastructure
- Working with internal teams to build out cloud security capabilities
- Automating security tools to streamline processes
- Maintaining good cloud security practices
- Experience of automation in SIEM solutions
- Understanding of how to secure SDLC
- Strong Azure experience e.g. ADIP, DNS Office365
- Scripting languages such as Python or Powershell
- Excellent consultancy and advisory skills
Our client is looking to interview for this position ASAP! For further details, apply below