Azure Cyber Security Architect - REMOTE - $150,000 - $190,000
Are you a talented Azure Cyber Security Architect with expertise designing and implementing Azure solutions who is looking for a new, exciting challenge whilst working as part of a fast-growing and enthusiastic team? If so, I have the perfect role for you.
My client is a well-respected, major player in fintech who have a large internal cyber security team. You will design and create complex architectures to support and develop notable security solutions that meet functional, technical, and performance requirements.
This role will involve:
- Designing secure and operationally viable security solutions and producing architecture documentation.
- Outlining technical and functional requirements covering software design, including XaaS integration and Cloud Services (Azure, AWS etc).
- Working with client stakeholders to ensure security is embedded into DevOps and CI/CD pipeline.
- Defining cloud architectures and API web-services delivery, risks and controls.
- Azure Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite (EM+S) design and implementation.
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Cyber Security Architect role.
- Experience working with security standards including those supported by NIST, PCI DSS, ISO, HIPAA.
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker or Openshift.
- Certifications such as OSCP or CCSK are preferred, but not required.
They offer a large training budget so you will have the opportunity to develop your skills further as well undertake certifications of your choice.
My client is moving quickly with their hiring process and wants to start first stage interviews this week so if you would like to hear more, please send your resume to email@example.com.