Application Security Engineer - REMOTE - £50,000-£65,000
Locke & McCloud have partnered with a growing Health Tech company to recruit a new AppSec Engineer to join their growing team. You'll be joining an innovative company dedicated to cybersecurity as they continue to make strides in the tech space.
If successful, you'll be working to support the security architecture team to define and implement security best practices as well as educating the wider organisation on the importance of cyber security. This is an ideal position for someone looking to continue progressing their career and further develop their skillset.
You will be...
- Defining security infrastructure and code.
- Working with developers to implement secure coding practices.
- Carrying out internal security assessments.
- Helping to implement and maintain Azure security platforms.
- Researching current and emerging security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Offering guidance to update and secure systems.
To be successful you will need...
- Past experience in application security.
- Application security testing (SAST, DAST) skills.
- Understanding of Azure cloud security (AKS, Sentinel, API Management).
- Experience with static analysis and scanning tools.
- Terraform, Powershell and HELM experience.
- Knowledge of ISO27001 and ISO9001.
This is not a role to miss out on, for further details apply below!