Application Security Engineer - REMOTE - $130,000 - $170,000
Are you an Application Security Engineer who is looking for the next step in their career? Have you got experience in vulnerability response handling and ensuring the authenticity and integrity of product code during product development?
Would you like a role that allows you to have a significant influence on the cyber security processes and strategy of your company? If so, then I may have the ideal role for you.
I am currently working on a unique role for a well-known global insurance company. They are looking to hire multiple talented Application Security Engineers to add to their expanding cyber team.
The role will involve:
- Working closely with development teams, perform code reviews, penetration tests, and architectural reviews on existing codes and new features.
- Developing, implementing, and communicating vulnerability mitigation strategies to development teams.
- Working alongside software engineering and product teams to ensure security throughout the SDLC.
- Driving static and dynamic application security testing programs.
- Making recommendations and improvements based on findings and assisting to implement these changes.
- Providing domain expertise in container security and public cloud technology.
To be considered a suitable candidate for this role, you should have:
- Prior experience securing large-scale web/mobile applications, including performing security code reviews, vulnerability assessments, and manual testing.
- Familiarity with dynamic and static application security tools.
- Experience performing thorough threat modelling of web applications.
- The ability to effectively partner and communicate with Engineering and Product teams.
- 3+ years of experience as a Security Engineer, Cyber Security Analyst or Penetration Tester.
- Excellent communication skills
My client is looking to set up remote interviews ASAP and will hire the successful candidates remotely, with a week-long training and induction programme in your first week.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Application Security Engineer to join a company where they can progress rapidly as the team continues to grow.
If you’re interested, please call Hollie on 646-647-8590 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.