Application Security Engineer - REMOTE - $120,000 - $150,000
If you are an Application Security Engineer who feels stuck in their current role and would like the chance to work on interesting projects using the most cutting-edge technologies, then I have an exciting opportunity to tell you about.
My client is a well-respected financial company, who is looking to hire a passionate Application Security Engineer. In this role, you will be offered fast career progression and be given a substantial training budget and paid certifications so you can continue to develop your cyber skills.
The role will involve:
- Owning and performing code reviews, penetration tests, and architectural reviews on existing codes and new features.
- Driving the technical direction, roadmap and architecture blueprints of dynamic application security testing programs.
- Providing domain expertise in container security and public cloud technology.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- 3+ years of experience as a security engineer, software engineer, or security consultant.
- Experience using Veracode.
- Experience working within Agile methodology.
- Experience with coding in one or more of the following: C++, C#, ASP.NET.
In this role you will become valued member of a collaborative team and be given the opportunity to become the best Application Security Engineer you can be!
My client is looking to set up first stage interviews this week, so if you’re interested, please email your resume to email@example.com.