Application Security Engineer - REMOTE - £60,000-£80,000
Locke & McCloud are seeking a skilled Application Security Engineer to develop a new Information Security Roadmap and build out the application security function. You will be working in close conjunction with internal product teams to implement security throughout the SDLC.
You will be...
- Securing new and existing applications
- Assisting in code reviews to identify vulnerabilities
- Conducting static and dynamic testing
- Participating in threat modelling to communicate security threats
- Supporting incident response activities
- Promoting security best practices (OWASP)
You will need...
- Minimum 2 years experience in application security
- Demonstrable skills in SAST and DAST
- Previous experience running bug bounty programs
- Understanding of DevSecOps principles and practices
- Experience writing and maintaining code in Python, C/C++ or Go
- AWS or Azure cloud experience
For further information apply below!