Third Party Risk Consultant | UK Hybrid | £55,000-£75,000
I am working with a well-established Cyber Security Consultancy that is looking for a Third Party Risk Consultant; this great company is looking to expand its team and help support its clients with PCI-DSS compliance and ISO27001 requirements.
You will be joining a small team of Consultants, consulting external clients on risks within their business security structures, ensuring risks identified between the company you work for and them are mitigated.
This involves PCI-DSS and ISO27001 frameworks
· Working within a team of Cyber Security Consultants
· Advising on risks within third party Security Structures
· Reviewing Security policies and procedures within PCI-DSS and ISO27001 frameworks
· Reviewing business continuity, incident response planning
· Conducting third party risk assessments and gap analysis
. Being involved in multiple meetings and discussions with stakeholders from client businesses you support
· At least 4 years’ experience working within Information Security
· Good knowledge of Security Frameworks such as ISO27001 and PCI-DSS
· Consulting experience required, support multiple clients within different industries
· Experience conducting third party risk assessments, incident response planning and gap analysis
. The ability to have conversations with stakeholders on project updates and work being executed, presenting findings, solutions and documentation
Sound interesting? Find out more by applying now!