Senior Third Party Risk Consultant | UK Remote | £40,000-£75,000
I am currently working with a top Financial Insurance Company who are looking for a Senior Third Party Risk Consultant to join their team.
This company specialises in insurance broking whilst considering risks within the professional services they protect. This company is very successful and the team is always looking to expand due to the onboarding of some exciting new clients.
You will be joining a team of six Cyber Security Consultants, consulting external clients on risks within their business and ensuring risks identified between the company you work for and them are mitigated.
This position will eventually see you running a team and becoming a principal consultant.
· Working within a team of Cyber Risk Consultants
· Advising on risks within third party Security Structures
· Reviewing Security policies and procedures
· Reviewing business continuity, incident response planning
· Conducting third party risk assessments
· At least 4 years’ experience working in Information Security
· Good knowledge of Security Frameworks such as ISO27001 and NIST,
. Experience or knowledge of PCI-DSS is preferred but not essential
· Consulting experience required, support multiple clients within different industries
· Experience conducting third-party risk assessments and incident response planning
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you are interested in hearing more about this and other roles, apply now!