Security Assurance Coordinator | UK Hybrid | £60,000- £80,000
I am currently working with a well-established consultancy who works closely with MOD and HMG organisations, they are looking for a Security Assurance Coordinator to join their close-knit well-structured team.
This opportunity will give you the chance to help develop junior consultants, as well as work alongside some highly skilled consultants who share their skills and experiences to bolster the strength of the company and yourself.
This client of mine offers 5 days paid training per year, on areas that can be chosen by you, depending on your need.
You will be working on some highly confidential projects, that help organisations who work with sensitive information keep this information secure and ultimately help to keep the UK safe from Cyber threats.
· Working with HMG and MOD organisations to help reduce Cyber threats within sensitive subjects and projects
· Working on ISO27001, JSP and NIST frameworks, running risk assessments and accrediting these frameworks
· Keeping the CADMID model in mind on a daily basis to successfully work on projects
· Delivering Information Risk Management/ Governance Risk Compliance services to large organisations
· Experience defining technical and non-technical controls to mitigate information risks for large and complex programmes and projects
· Experience with JSP AND NIST frameworks
· Experience working with MOD or HMG organisations
· At least 5 years’ experience within Information Security
· Knowledge of the CADMID model
· Hold either the CISSP or CISM certifications