Information Security Consultant | UK Remote | £40,000-£60,000
I am currently working with a small yet successful Cyber Security Consultancy who are looking for an Information Security Consultant to join its fast-growing team.
This consultancy provides Cyber and Information Security risk services to their clients, covering Healthcare, Defence and many more exciting industries. They are very successful, and the team is always looking to expand due to the onboarded of some exciting new clients.
You will be joining a team of Consultants, consulting external clients on ISO27001 and NIST frameworks within their business and ensuring risks are identified, and security structures are kept to a high standard of compliance
his role will see you working with HMG departments, meaning you will gain exposure to different Security standards such as JSP.
This position will potentially in the future, see you running a team and becoming a principal consultant, with opportunities arising to achieve certifications and more skills within Information Security.
· Working within a team of Cyber Consultants, performing gap analysis and security architecture reviews
· Reviewing internal Security policies and procedures
· Develop and implement information security technology solutions
· Providing clear and detailed risk assessment and remediation guidelines for business owners
. Working closely with the CISO and IT teams to ensure reviews of frameworks are completed
· At least 4 years’ experience working within Information Security
· Good knowledge of Security Frameworks such as ISO27001 and NIST
. Experience or knowledge of GDPR preferred but not essential
· Consulting experience required, support multiple clients within different industries
· Experience conducting third party risk assessments and audits on Security frameworks
Sound interesting? Apply now!