Information Security Consultant | UK Remote | £40,000-£60,000
I am currently working with a small yet successful Cyber Security Consultancy who are looking for an Information Security Consultant to join its fast-growing team.
This consultancy provides Cyber and Information Security risk services to their clients, covering Healthcare, Defense and many more exciting industries. They are very successful and the team is always looking to expand due to the onboarding of some exciting new clients.
You will be joining a team of Consultants, consulting external clients on risks within their business and ensuring risks identified between the company you work for and them are mitigated.
This position will potentially in the future see you running a team and becoming a principal consultant, with opportunities arising to learn about different Security frameworks and achieve certifications.
· Working within a team of Cyber Risk Consultants
· Advising on risks within third party Security Structures
· Reviewing Security policies and procedures
· Reviewing business continuity, incident response planning
· Providing clear and detailed risk assessment and remediation guidelines for business owners
. Conducting security architecture review and testing on cloud and emerging technologies.
· At least 4 years’ experience working within Information Security
· Good knowledge of Security Frameworks such as ISO27001 and NIST
. Experience or knowledge of PCI-DSS preferred but not essential
· Consulting experience required, support multiple clients within different industries
· Experience conducting third party risk assessments and incident response planning
If this sounds interesting please apply now!