Cyber Security Consultant | UK Hybrid | £40,000-£65,000
I am currently working with a small yet successful Cyber Security Consultancy, who are CHECK and CREST accredited. They are looking for a Cyber Security Consultant to join their fast-growing team.
This consultancy provides Cyber and Information Security risk services to their clients, covering Healthcare, Defence and many more exciting industries. They are very successful and the team is always looking to expand due to the onboarded of some exciting new clients.
This role will see you working with HMG departments, meaning you will gain exposure to different Security standards such as JSP.
This position will potentially in the future see you running a team and becoming a principal consultant, with opportunities arising to achieve certifications and more skills within Information Security.
· Implementing Security controls into Security frameworks, strengthening the maturity
. Working with 'Secure by design' in mind, keeping systems assured whilst they are implemented
· Looking at controls already in place and helping to mitigate risks within greenfield environments
· Undertaken risk assessments and documenting findings, reporting them back to C-Level individuals
· Working on multiple frameworks which align with MOD and Government organisations
. Engaging with customers, stakeholders and suppliers to complete projects in a timely manner
· 3 years + cyber consultancy experience
. Can identify cyber and information security risks
· Experience working in the MOD or government
· Strong understanding of the JSP process and different JSP standards (JSP 604, JSP 440, JSP 902)
· Understanding or experience in ISO27001/NIST
· SC Cleared or minimum eligible