Cloud Solutions Architect | Hybrid Working | £60,000 to £90,000
Would you like to work for a fast-growing Financial and Gaming company, who are looking to expand its skilled engineering squad?
Our client is looking for a Cloud Solutions Architect. You will be working at least 2 days a week in the office based in Surrey, and 3 days at home.
They are looking for someone to come in and support their clients from the very first stage of new projects. You will be helping with the planning and designing of cloud infrastructures, both public and private. This will mean utilising the latest cloud technologies and platforms and being able to develop and upskill in different technologies.
Your job will be to work closely with the pre-sales team, keeping them in the loop with project plans and designs. You will be liaising with senior staff within companies, ensuring they have an understanding of the project being undertaken, and the work you are doing.
If you are already an architect looking for a new exciting change, or an engineer looking to step into the world of Architecture, please get in touch as this could be the role for you!
· Planning/ Designing hybrid cloud infrastructures
· Working closely with the pre-sales team
· Managing hybrid cloud infrastructure projects from the very start
· Liaising with C-Level staff with businesses
· Being involved in using new technologies and platforms
. Performing some basic networking tasks
· At least 5 years experience within IT
· Experience or knowledge of RAID technology
· Experience with VLAN'S, IP routing and hardware design
· Experience and knowledge of firewalls and virtualisation technologies
. Knowledge or experience with any public cloud environment (GCP, Azure, AWS)
. The ability to communicate with clients and different stakeholders, informing them of projects being undertaken and putting together presentations to show them what's being built for them
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you are interested apply today